About Me

My Photo
rocknrollmommy
View my complete profile
Copyright 2010 rocknrollmommy. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Where I live in a world where women are not bound by uncomfortable undergarments. Where women never have to buy a new bra that "almost fits". We need not be bound by metal underwire and plastic boning! Women of the world unite! I call upon you to take a stand- a stand for comfort. One day, we will rise up and take back our braziers from the men who designed them. That day, ladies, is very near.




I have made it my passion to create the absolute pinnacle of the custom bra. I hope to have my line launched and my store opened the first part of 2011. Bookmark us now to stay up to date with new announcements!




I look forward to sharing more with you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have you found your dream bra?